Friday, November 13, 2020

Why Psalm 88 is Better Than Just Screaming in Pain

Friday Thoughts on suffering and why Psalm 88 is better than screaming into the void.

This video is a longer version of a reflection I write each Friday for a friend's parish devotional email.  
This week I talk about our various approaches to our experience of suffering (I'm a little biased, as I say at the end, because I watched my wife die slowly of cancer and it has given me some time to think about this issue).

Other thinkers drawn on:



Please leave a comment if this made you think and consider subscribing to my YouTube channel if you would like to hear more.  

Be well,

Michael+

No comments:

Mad Padre

Mad Padre
Opinions expressed within are in no way the responsibility of anyone's employers or facilitating agencies and should by rights be taken as nothing more than one person's notional musings, attempted witticisms, and prayerful posturings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels