Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Seen On The Morning Run




After an unseasonably warm February which totally spoiled me, winter has returned to tale some erratic swipes at SE Alberta. Today I staggered along a trail that winds around the hill in my neighborhood, and after pausing for breath at the top of this icy little ascent, which did not help my average pace one bit, caught this grey morning and evidence of a small legion of dogwalkers who, like me, are no doubt waiting for spring


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Angry Lurker said...

Decent amount of traffic, a bit cold for us mere mortals though....

Mad Padre

Mad Padre
Opinions expressed within are in no way the responsibility of anyone's employers or facilitating agencies and should by rights be taken as nothing more than one person's notional musings, attempted witticisms, and prayerful posturings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels