Thursday, March 8, 2012

Beer, It's Lovely!


My buddy Padre Gibby sent me this lovely vintage ad today via the Retronaut site and it had to arrive in the middle of my Lenten fast from beer, spirits, and the demon drink, and me counting the hours to an alcohol-free happy hour this afternoon. Oh well, the laugh made up for the thirst.

Gibby just went over to Kabul with the next rotation of Canadian trainers to the ANA, and so my consolation is that there probably won't be a lot of beer for him, either.

No comments:

Mad Padre

Mad Padre
Opinions expressed within are in no way the responsibility of anyone's employers or facilitating agencies and should by rights be taken as nothing more than one person's notional musings, attempted witticisms, and prayerful posturings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels