Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Seen On The Morning Run: A Refreshing Bath Of Green





This was part of my route this morning, along the St. Lawrence River near Cornwall, Ontario, where I am currently attending a conference. A leafy trail doesn't seem that remarkable or blog worthy, but it was a welcome change (green! leaves! trees!) from what I usually see at home (for a few more months, anyway) on the prairie of SE Alberta.





I took the second photo here while on recent ATV tour of the training area at CFB Suffield. As long as I will live, I will always remember this amazing, sky-soaked landscape. I'm not sure I'll miss it, however.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Seen On The Morning Run

No comments:

Mad Padre

Mad Padre
Opinions expressed within are in no way the responsibility of anyone's employers or facilitating agencies and should by rights be taken as nothing more than one person's notional musings, attempted witticisms, and prayerful posturings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels