Friday, September 28, 2012

How To Spoil A First Person Shooter

A friend of a friend on Twitter put me on to the website XKCD, A Webcomic of Romance, Sarcasm, Math, and Language. Well, those are three of my favourite things. The math bits are over my head, but the site as a whole is often mordantly funny, a must for tech savvy hipsters.

I found this cartoon extremely funny. It says everything about the first person shooter genre of video games better than anything I've written on the subject, and with only .01% of the words.

1 comment:

Conrad Kinch said...

As the Penguin once said in the Adam West Batman, "They all got a mother."

Mad Padre

Mad Padre
Opinions expressed within are in no way the responsibility of anyone's employers or facilitating agencies and should by rights be taken as nothing more than one person's notional musings, attempted witticisms, and prayerful posturings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels