Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today's Running

Zero. Zilch. Nada. Chained to my desk working and finishing off an online exam for my OPME (Officer Professional Military Education, once fondly called Opey Dopeys) course Canadian Defence Management. (I didn't know it was managed - who knew?). Hopefully tomorrow, if the SAR training flight for spotters wasn't take too long.

Yesterday I managed 5k in 30m47s dawdling around the circular track at the gym. And despite my best intentions, I haven't logged all my runs in November so I have no idea what the mileage is. Oh well, December is a fresh month.

No comments:

Mad Padre

Mad Padre
Opinions expressed within are in no way the responsibility of anyone's employers or facilitating agencies and should by rights be taken as nothing more than one person's notional musings, attempted witticisms, and prayerful posturings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels