Monday, October 18, 2021

My Interview With Inside Your Head Podcast on Grief and Loss

In my yesterday (Oct 17) I referenced an interview I did with an English-based podcast,  Inside Your Head, that's dedicated to mental health.    The host, Henry Hyde, is mostly interested in psychology and secular definitions of what constitutes positive mental wellbeing, but he was interested in my story of how faith and religion helped my late wife Kay and I get through the difficult two years of her experience of cancer and my own experience of grief and loss.  

The interview also talks about my own work as a military chaplain, which Henry was interested in hearing about.  

Here's the link for those who are interested.

M+


No comments:

Mad Padre

Mad Padre
Opinions expressed within are in no way the responsibility of anyone's employers or facilitating agencies and should by rights be taken as nothing more than one person's notional musings, attempted witticisms, and prayerful posturings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels