Sunday, July 8, 2007

Summer Book Blogging Project


The Rev'd Canon Dr. Kendall Harmon's blog Titus ONE Nine ran a wonderful post recently describing a summer "Blog a Book" reading and blogging project. The project comes from Chuck Colson's BreakPoint - the description of the project is here and the list of recommended books by friends of BreakPoint is here. It just so happens that MadPadre found a copy of Anne Rice's Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt in the public library the other day and that will be my own blogging project for the summer. Once I get caught up with two other book reviews, I'll start reading and blogging and I hope for a comment or two as I go along.

No comments:

Mad Padre

Mad Padre
Opinions expressed within are in no way the responsibility of anyone's employers or facilitating agencies and should by rights be taken as nothing more than one person's notional musings, attempted witticisms, and prayerful posturings.

Followers

Blog Archive

Labels